Yes you. The you you are now, not later.
Not when you get the guy (or gal).
Not when you get the job, get published or get laid.
And certainly not when you lose 10 pounds.
You are beautiful. Now.
You don't need to "fit” into those jeans. Clothes are supposed to fit you, not the other way around.
There's nothing wrong with you. You are not broken. You are not here to be fixed.
There's nothing wrong with your hair, the color of your skin, the size of your ass, or the shape of your boobs.
You are beautiful. You are worthy. And you count.
You have the right to feel beautiful, to feel seen, to feel like you matter.
Because you know what?
And you deserve something that represents that.
Know someone who needs to know how beautiful she is? Don’t just tell her.
Here's what the process looks like:
- you buy your painting here and once the order has gone through, I'll send you a confirmation email.
- you reply to that with a picture that you love and want me to paint from.
- we set up a 20-minute kick off meeting - where we can talk and I take notes to make sure I completely understand who you are as a person before I get to work. I don't want to paint just any portrait. I want to paint something that is truly meaningful to you and that requires knowing who you are.
- the full aesthetics plan - where you can look at sketches and studies for your portrait painting and talk about the process. Because this isn't supposed to be a hassle. It's supposed to be a pleasurable experience for you.
pictures of the entire process + a complimentary short video - so you can get a sneak peek at the behind the scenes and be fully aware of what's going on with your artwork.
One-time payment of $700
or 2 monthly payments of 350
or 5 monthly payments of $150
What's the investment?
- A one-time payment of €700, or the options of paying in installments: 2 monthly payments of €350, or 5 monthly payments of €150. There's also a flat shipping rate of €20.
Can I pay in my own currency?
- My prices are in euros, but you'll be charged in your own currency once you finish payment. Your credit card or PayPal statement will show your purchase in your own currency.
How are payments processed?
- Payments are securely processed via Shopify Payments or Paypal. You can choose to pay with your credit card or your Paypal account.
Can I pay in installments?
Yes. You can choose to make 2 payments of €350, or 5 payments of €150.
Do you offer discounts?
I don't offer discounts, out of respect to my collectors who paid full price. But I do offer other options at different price points. Please check my original artworks and prints..
What size will my painting be?
It will be 12" x 14" (30 x 35.56 cm). If you you'd like a different size, please send me an email.
What materials do you use?
This offer is for an acrylic painting on stretched canvas.
What if I hate the sketches you come up with?
Once you commission a painting, you are required to sign a contract and a 50% non-refundable deposit is due to make your booking official. When your start date arrives, I will send a pencil sketch shortly and you have 48 hours to respond to the pencil sketch with up to 2 edits or an approval for the next step. Please notice that additional edits are €50 each.
Will I get to express my opinion?
Your input is appreciated, but you also need to trust the artist and the process. Please make sure to check my other paintings to see if they match your style and taste, before commissioning a painting.
Will this cost extra money?
While it doesn't cost extra money to express your opinion, please notice that you can have up to 2 edits once you receive the pencil sketch. Additional edits are €50 each.
How long does it take to complete a commission?
- It takes roughly 4 weeks from start to finish.
What if I live in a different city/country?
I provide international shipping options.
Will it come with a frame?
I don't offer framing options at this time, due to restrictions
Once the commission is done how long will it take you to ship it?
- Once your painting is finished and it's all dried, I'll send you a confirmation email and ship it in 1 - 3 business days.
How much does it cost to ship it?
- There's a flat shipping rate of €20 for this offer.
How is my artwork going to be shipped?
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
- Most artwork will ship via AnPost Ireland and most packages arrive within 1-2 days (domestic) from
timeof shipping (includes tracking & insurance). International shipments will be sent via AnPost Ireland or other carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
Average Delivery Times
- Please note that these are estimates. Actual delivery time time varies depending on each country postal system.
- Ireland: Next Working Day (Allow 3-5 Working Days to Northern Ireland)
- Great Britain: 3 - 5 Working Days
- Europe: 3 - 5 Working Days
- North and Central America: 6 - 9 Working Days
- South America: 8 - 11 Working Days
- Asia: 4 - 7 Working Days
- Australia and New Zealand: 6 - 9 Working Days
Tracking & Delivery
- All orders will be shipped with the Irish Registered Post (AnPost).
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information so you can prepare for its arrival.
- You can also enter the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email here.
- If multiple works have been purchased in one order they will be packaged individually.
- When viewing the tracking for purchases of more than one artwork the information will read as 1 of 2, 2 of 2 etc. and all works purchased will be trackable under one tracking number.
- Shipping times and shipping rates may depend on the location of the shipment address and the size of the item(s) being shipped.
- If you are purchasing from outside Ireland there may be customs fees. The carrier will contact you directly about any additional customs fees. All applicable customs fees are paid by the customer upon delivery.
Can I return the painting if I don't like it?
- Every order, commission, and sale
ishandled with extreme care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. For that reason, all sales are final except in certain situations. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and to check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about minor share variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work completely honestly and clearly.